Thursday 15 November 2018

Stormy Daniels Lawyer Michael Avenatti Arrested for Alleged Domestic Violence

Update, 7:20 p.m.: Michael Avenatti’s estranged wife released a statement through her lawyers that she was not the woman involved in the alleged incident of domestic violence. “My client and I have reviewed the TMZ article alleging that my client, Lisa Storie-Avenatti, has been injured and that Michael Avenatti has been arrested as a result of some incident that occurred between them. This article is not true as it pertains to my client,” the statement reads. “Ms. Storie-Avenatti was not subject to any such incident on Tuesday night. Further, she was not at Mr. Avenatti’s apartment on the date that this alleged incident occurred. My client states that there has never been domestic violence in her relationship with Michael and that she has never known Michael to be physically violent toward anyone.”



from Stories from Slate https://ift.tt/2K5DORI

0 comments:

Post a Comment