Pope Francis has accepted the resignation of a Los Angeles auxiliary bishop, Monsignor Alexander Salazar, following an allegation of misconduct with a minor in the 1990s, officials said Wednesday.
from CBNNews.com http://bit.ly/2EzxMYW
Wednesday, 26 December 2018
Home »
CBN
,
CBN world news
,
world news
» LA Bishop Resigns 13 Years After Diocese Learned of Claim
LA Bishop Resigns 13 Years After Diocese Learned of Claim
Related Posts:
Cuba State Media: Fidel Castro's Son Has Killed HimselfThe oldest son of late Cuban leader Fidel Castro killed himself on Thursday after months of treatment for depression, state media reported. He was 68. from CBNNews.com http://ift.tt/2GDwIBP … Read More
Sweden's Secret Weapon in the Fight against Sex Trafficking, and Why It's so EffectiveSome in the battle against sex trafficking have praised what they call "the Swedish Model" for fighting prostitution and other parts of the illegal trade. Per Sunesson, the Swedish Ambassador-at-Large for Combatting Trafficki… Read More
Six Africans Shot in Italy; Anti-Migrant Ex-Candidate ArrestedA right-wing Italian gunman shot and wounded six African immigrants in a two-hour drive-by shooting spree Saturday, terrorizing a small Italian city where a Nigerian man was arrested days earlier in the gruesome killing of a … Read More
Wife of Famous 'Bible Smuggler' Brother Andrew DiesCornelia (Corry) van der Bijl, wife of the Open Doors' founder, passed away in Holland. from CBNNews.com http://ift.tt/2GHaRt9 … Read More
'Glory to God': Reinhard Bonnke Reports 845,875 People Accept Christ in NigeriaEvangelist Reinhard Bonnke's ministry, Christ for All Nations (CfaN), says 845,875 Nigerians accepted Jesus Christ during his final farewell crusade held late last year in Nigeria. from CBNNews.com http://ift.tt/2GzYAXw … Read More
0 comments:
Post a Comment